Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get an Exclusive on You With a Reading - Astrology, Face, Numerology, Psychic, Tarot

A reading is a great way to not only discover things about you, but to acknowledge what you already know and perhaps haven't put into words. I have had many readings in my lifetime, and I always take something valuable from the experience. What better way to spend your time and energy than getting to know yourself!

? Astrology Reading: I have had astrology readings and have had charts created for me, and they are always fascinating. The wonder of astrology these days is that there is so much in the Western and Chinese varieties: natal, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, relationship, compatibility, love, career, pets, etc. And each of these readings can assist us. Recognizing oneself in the signs, planets, houses and aspects is a great feeling. For example, one thing about me is that I avoid housework at all costs. When my natal astrology chart was done, it said that I have almost no earth and "have trouble with everyday tasks." While this information hasn't made cleaning any less difficult, it has helped me to understand myself and feel better about this part of my personality. What a gift!

Face Reading: Several years ago, one of my friends read my face. She not only examined and measured different aspects of my face, but my head. These bumps, spaces, curves and other unique parts have meaning! Face Reading encompasses the reading of expressions and physiognomy, the determination of a person's traits by aspects of their face and its structure. My friend had studied personology, which was developed by a judge, and she had been a successful jury selector. Long story short, I experienced a very cool reading that taught me things that other readings hadn't, like the fact that my rounded forehead was an indication of original thought and creativity. At the time, I was a graphics designer, which fit this trait perfectly.

Numerology Reading: Numerology is a wonderful science that I've read about and I've also received personalized numerology reports, which were very detailed and interesting. One number that is determined in these readings is the Life Path number, which is based on the date of birth and is much like the external energy of a person's life. The energy of the person and who they are within these external happenings is indicated by the full name at birth. Forecasts can also be made from the numbers, and from the relationship between those numbers and the current date and name. My personal experience was that reading the prepared reports was eye-opening and complex in a good way, like I would be able to continue reading the reports and gain new insight each time.

Psychic Reading: I have more personal experience and education regarding psychic readings than with any other type. My numerous readings have been varied, most in person and some by phone, and include aura, past life, couple, family, rose, music, female, chakra and others. Some psychic readings have simply been asking a question of one or more readers and getting answers. Others have been focused on a particular aspect of me, such as being female. In the female readings I've received, the reader clairvoyantly looked at me as a spirit at that moment, and how much I wanted children, how much I owned my body, the lies I've been programmed with about being female, past lives when I was female and so on. More than once I discovered that the way I had been feeling, a strange something I just couldn't shake off, was not even my energy! And many times the reader was trained in psychic healing as well, and could help me let go of the energy and begin assisting me with the accompanying issue. The female and other type psychic readings I've received have given so much validation to me and my journey as a spiritual being. I highly recommend them.

Tarot Reading: There was one point in my life when I got many tarot readings. Now I usually get the ones using three cards, but then I went to a reader who did the larger spreads. I believe she used the Rider-Waite deck, but there are many decks to choose from. These readings were always encouraging and invigorating, filled with possibilities of what I could create in my life, and I enjoyed them. I have used the Inner Child deck for myself, which is fun. I believe that with tarot, as in all readings, it is interpretation that counts.

Those are the types of readings I am familiar with and know are available. There are, of course, other forms of divination such as the I Ching and Runes. Many people think that a reading all comes down to the reader, but we as "readees" are not without responsibility. Still, that's for another article. Human beings know when they need some assistance and guidance, and I believe that getting a reading is one of the most helpful and enlightening experiences we can have. And let's not forget the fact that they're entertaining!

For astrology information and forecasts, or to receive a psychic reading, check out http://www.astrology-and-you.com

No comments: